Tuesday, December 22, 2009
more stuff
Someone told me today at the gym she hates Christmas. Not the real meaning of it, but the commercialism. I don't love that part of it, but that is what makes this Christmas so great for me. We are not really involved in that part of it. I don't love the traffic that it brings about, either. It has helped business at the restaurant a little, though so that's good. I love Christmas music, and can't seem to get enough of it. My favorites are Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Carpenters (that's a given), and Jim Brickman. I crank it at work when I'm alone. Sad to turn it off when I open the store.
Day 2: This week I am running 4 minutes at a time. I surprisingly found I can do it. I am finding that I really love running and the high that goes with it. Really looking forward to being able to run 30 minutes without stopping. So, Tasha, are you in? Anyone else? I think I need to find one in Utah that's sooner than the Zeitgeist here. Chad is also helping me with the weight workout. I quit doing that for a long time. I'm not sore from the running yesterday, just the weights. I am enjoying these 2 weeks of more time at the gym, and an hour later. I wish it could be like this always. Dang early morning seminary. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haven't you graduated from seminary yet??? Soooooo, Farris thinks I should do this with you, yikes, I don't know. On the 5k, there where women pushing strollers, and I thought, that's how I could do it (although four in a stroller is a lot). But I don't think it would work in a half marathon. Maybe if Tanner came to BYU and could babysit for me while I trained...hmmmmmmm
I'm in! I'll bring a double stroller. Do you think running to Idaho is enough of a run? BTW, you're suppose to let people know when you start blogging again. I haven't checked this out in months. I'm so glad you've started again!
Post a Comment