Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHEW, ITS OVER

I guess its my turn again, so bear with me.



This week was the beginning of some crazy times.



Monday started at 5 in the morning. Dad, Blake and Jacob left for scout camp around 5:30. Mom went back to bed and i was able to start my new paper route. We started our day around lunch when i had to start getting ready for work. I should mention that because breakfast was around 11 lunch wasn't until 1 or 2. For dinner mom made us some good food.



Tuesday was pretty boring, cause no body can remember what happened.



Wednesday I got to go to the temple

celebration practice without dad and blake.




Thursday Dad and Jacob arrived home around 3. Jacob fell asleep as soon as he walked in the door, and we tried not to disturb my dad or ask questions about how his week went.



Friday something happened.



Saturday for once we really worked our tails off and built our playhouse in the backyard. it looks pretty cool. dad worked on our bathroom downstairs.



No comments: